New Moon in Libra
(Kundalini Yoga, Meditation + Gong Bath)
27 September, 2019
19:30 – 21:30
£30 (£25 early bird until 20th September)
Open to all
The new moon is a birthing cycle. It’s a magical phase that provides an opportunity to hit the reset button, goals can be renewed, desires set in motion and new intentions made.
The moon is drenched in shadow for a moment as the sun and moon meet in this space of pure potential. Dreams for where you want to go in your life are not in the dark. This is the time to imagine them, plant seeds of intention to be nurtured into existence.
In this workshop you will experience:
– A powerful kundalini yoga and meditation session
– Intention setting to take advantage of the particular phase and energy of the new moon
– A transcendental gong bath
– A powerful physical mental and spiritual workout, which will leave you feeling energised yet grounded
– A clear intention for change and transformation going forward
This workshop is suitable for anyone wishing to explore their relationship to the cycles of the moon, kundalini yoga, meditation and intention setting as powerful tools for change and growth. You will leave with the experience of having worked just hard enough that you can then completely relax and let go.
* * * If booking for more than one person, please do so by calling 020 3362 0688. Do not book via the website or the second person will not appear on the roster. By booking this event you agree to the Cancellation Policy * * *